9 Brolga Boulevard, Traralgon
Sold! Contact for price - House
A Rare Find...
Ideally located in Traralgon’s sought-after West End, this home is the perfect buy for those looking to live a low maintenance lifestyle.
- Multiple living zones – formal living room, separate kitchen/dining area, study
- Additional multi-purpose room off the alfresco - currently used as 4th bedroom, would also make an ideal home office, studio or rumpus room
- Three bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Centrally located kitchen with dual fuel cooking, dishwasher and large pantry
- Heating and cooling serviced by 2 large split system units
- Family bathroom with heated towel rail, separate toilet
- Large lined alfresco area with built in rangehood and hot/cold water taps for outdoor kitchen setup.
- Remote-controlled gates provide security and convenience
- Double carport with undercover access to the house, garden shed.
- Rare 13m x 5.7m lock up workshop with auto roller door, concrete floor, power, wood heater and direct access to the alfresco area
- Low maintenance gardens - auto watering system to front gardens, variety of fruit trees
- Low maintenance block (approx. 714m²) within walking distance to schools, shops, sporting facilities, walking tracks and public transport.
The stand out of this property is the shedding – you can easily accommodate up to 8 cars behind closed gates, or there’s plenty of room for a man cave.
Call Mary Ioannou on 0411 842 921 to arrange an inspection.