When your property is for sale, the street presentation is on show seven days a week. Interested buyers will drive by – so keep your property in top condition.
- Keep gardens and surrounds, neat and tidy
- Ensure driveways, decking and paved areas are clean
- Tidy and de-clutter garage
- Clean guttering and repair if necessary
- Repair any fencing or re-hinge gates if necessary
- Complete all minor repairs – the little things do count
- Good lighting helps – open all window furnishings. Replace dead light globes.
- Storage – give an impression of space – store away items that do not add to the ambience of a room.
- Kitchen bench space – should remain uncluttered.
- Windows – clean and repair where necessary.
- Fixtures – bathrooms and kitchens are always a focus – repair grout or sealant if required. Repair any leaking taps.
- Floors – steam clean carpets where necessary.
- Paintwork – Ensure it is clean and looks neat.
- Fresh air – nothing smells better! On warm days open windows and blinds and ensure there are no pet odours. Pets – not everyone loves them the way we do. During inspections remove them where possible.
- Be aware of the weather - in hot weather have the air conditioning on. In cold weather turn the heaters on.